Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello Monday

So it's Monday. The girls are busy playing and it's almost nap time - my favorite part of the day. :) We had a good weekend. The party at Chris' grandparents house on Sunday went well. Everyone enjoyed the food we brought, so that was good... I must say it's hard making food for a big crowd - we started on Saturday night! We cooked up 5 boxes of pasta, 2 lbs. of hamburger, and we used 5 cans of spaghetti sauce.... it was time consuming, but it all turned out well.
Well, I can't remember what all I was going to write about... so I'll guess I'll end it here with some recent pictures of the girls.

It's always fun playing in Mommy & Daddy's bed...

"Look Mom, this cupboard is just my size!" - Maya


Sunday morning: Chloe happily pulled her stool up to the coffee table, sat down with her juice cup and the "Linens & Things" ad and turned each page and studied everything on it - I was laughing out loud when I found her doing this. hehe. Maya at Great Grandma & Grandpa's house for her b-day party..

Singing Happy Birthday with Chloe & Maya's 2nd cousins...

No comments: