My Mom got Maya a play cell phone since she loves playing with ours so much! She will hear a phone ring and put her hand to her ear & say what sounds like 'Hello!" It's funny. :) This is Maya and my Grandma, her Great-Grandma...
A cute sweater she got...

Our awesome dining room and new table!
So pretty!
Maya in her cute new "birthday girl" t-shirt.
A cute sweater she got...
Our awesome dining room and new table!

So pretty!

Maya in her cute new "birthday girl" t-shirt.

So it's now 7:30 on Tuesday night.... The picture taking this morning went okay... Maya was cranky and would not cooperate... so we didn't get a picture of the 2 girls together with both of them smiling - but there was one where they both had sort of serious faces and it's still cute. Of course I got 800 more pictures than we needed, and I spent some money, but it's not like we take them to the portrait studio but once a year it seems! The awesome thing is they print them right after taking them, so we got them already and tomorrow I will hopefully scan some into the computer and then post them! :)
So we got a new 'dining room' table over the weekend! Chris went to Oak Express on Saturday and found one he liked (for a real good price!) and we got it on Sunday and it looks so nice! The other table we had was just too big for the space so it's back at home in the basement now. We're also going to order 2 new chairs to go with the new table. The kitchen is just looking more beautiful all the time! I'm so proud of my husband & his hard work.
Well, Maya is crying so I have to go....
No comments:
Post a Comment