Monday, March 31, 2008

UGH - another Monday

Look at those little teeth!

And those teeth :)
Uncle Alex & Chloe
A tired Maya...

So it's a dreary Monday morning... not exactly a day that puts you in a happy mood... add to that a VERY cranky 1 year old and I'm about to lose my mind, when it's only 10 a.m.

So, we had a good weekend for the most part.... Friday night we had Burger King for dinner - not exactly my idea of a great Friday night meal - but my wonderful husband didn't get home till after 6. :( So after that, we threw the girls in the car & went shopping. That was fun. We got alot accomplished - we went to Home Depot for stuff Chris needed and then we went to Kohl's and got Alex a shirt for his b-day and then we went to Best Buy, well Chris did, while the girls & I drove around the parking lot, and we got Alex a gift card from there... and THEN we went to Oak Express and got 2 new chairs to go with our new dining room table. We even got to pick up the chairs right then & bring them home, but when we brought them into the house & sat them down, we noticed one had scrapes along the back of it and the other one had one leg that was shorter than the rest so it was terribly wobbly - so now we have to return both of them! UGH. But all in all, the kids were good at all the stores and it was a fun evening.


On Saturday we had Alex's birthday party and that was fun for Chloe - she got to play with her favorite second cousin, Ava... However I think Chloe had a little too much V8 fruit/veg. juice and she also had lots of ice cream and sugary cereal... and after getting home from the party, and getting her pj's on, she threw up all over Daddy and the couch. :( It was awful, disgusting and Chris just went straight down to the laundry room and took all his clothes off cuz he was drenched in it which was SOOO sick. We then had to clean the couch somehow - that was awful. Luckily though, Chloe went straight to bed and right to sleep and never got sick again. So I think it was just fruit and sugar overload for her.


We got up Sunday morning and went to Church and all was fine. Praise God! Then after Church we got home & put Maya down for a 15 minute nap, to make her happy until her actual afternoon nap, and then we woke her up and we ALL went to Meijer to do our grocery shopping. The girls were both good... which was amazing & nice.


So that was our weekend in a nutshell... Maya is still not eating good at ALL and it's driving me completely crazy - it seems like she is hungry all the time - cuz she is cranky ALL the time - but she won't eat real food. It's a massive struggle to get baby food in her mouth -so you're probably thinking - then just feed her people food...? But there isn't much people food you can feed a 1 yr. old who only has 2 teeth! We had this same problem with Chloe I recall. UGH. I'm at my wits ends with her. I am so tired of dealing with her whining & crying half the time. I wish we had seen our regular Dr. last time - I think she would've been more helpful.


Well, I should get back to watching the girls now... I am greatly looking forward to getting out of the house tonight without kids & going to the book study with my sister.. I definitely need a break!

No comments: