So this morning I didn't even attempt to feed Maya baby food or cereal and just gave her some of the mini pancakes Chloe eats almost everyday. She loves them and I figured I might as well feed her pancakes if she's going to eat them good. And then I gave her the V8 fruit fusion juice which she loves and she was very happy for a long time after that. Of course she ate her usual crackers all morning - saltines & graham crackers - so I didn't feed her lunch, just let her have those along with some more juice and some milk. I decided I'm gonna' let her eat whatever makes her not cranky! She is still getting all the vitamins she needs from the formula anyway.
So before lunch time, we went down to my Grandma's to visit and play and the girls were both good, so that was nice and made the morning go fast. Maya is now sleeping and I'm about to put Chloe down for her nap, and then nap myself! I am sooo glad to be having a better day. It's surely what I needed.
I will leave you with some of the pictures - which I call 'bloopers' - which we didn't order from the photo shoot a few weeks ago... Enjoy :) This first one is actually kinda' cute!


The photographer asked Chloe if she liked ice cream - which got a happy response from her - but then asked her what kind she liked... so Chloe was pondering what kind in this picture! haha.


1 comment:
I love the 'bloopers'! :) Always feel free to ask for Monday evening help if you need me! :) <3
Post a Comment