So I’m glad Spring is finally here! The weather this week has just been wonderful. Yesterday I enjoyed a lunch break outing to none other than, Wal-Mart, and today I went to lunch at Barry Bagel’s and had a bagel with vegetable ranch cream cheese and a bag of doritos - yum!!
So tonight we’re going to dinner at the in-laws like last Thursday, but hopefully we won’t have a repeat of what happened last week (smashing my hand in the door)! Speaking of which, my hand is doing really good… I was worried cuz my wound came open a little after removing the stitches, but today I looked at it and the cut has finally come together on the surface and it’s looking better. I’m so glad for that!
So I’m feeling bad for anyone who has to watch the girls lately. They are quite the handful. They are okay separately, but when together (which is all the time! hah) and when they’re not getting your undivided attention - they are cranky as ever! Chloe throws tantrums, Maya throws tantrums now (yes, can you believe it?) She had her first tantrum last week, I picked her up to take her in the house and she didn’t want to go, so she kicked & screamed and threw her head back and was flailing all over… I was like, Oh dear, not you too, now! I mean, who wants to deal with 2 children throwing tantrums? Chloe is even developing this little attitude at times… last night her favorite phrase was “I told you” - though she doesn’t always use it at the appropriate times - which can be funny. Everything is a power struggle with her, as well… the constant phrase out of her is “I do!” and she even was yelling it over & over in her sleep the other night! haha. And if you don't let Chloe do something herself, watch out - a major tantrum or meltdown is about to ensue! So yes, in a nutshell, taking care of these 2 little ones is hard and we need some prayers for patience -- for Chris and I, and for my poor Mom!
I guess there isn’t much else to write about… I hope you’re having a good week...
No comments:
Post a Comment