Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday

It is Saturday and I'm happy to report that my hand is feeling okay. My thumb barely bends still, but my index finger, which has the stitches in it, bends slightly.. (which seems odd to me!) but the pain is barely existent and I haven't even taken any Ibuprofen today! So Praise Jesus for that. He is healing me well. :)

Last night Chris and I got our usual Max & Erma's take-out for dinner and we have this "Good Neighbors Reward Card" for there since we eat there SO much.. and we have so many points that we now get like so much percent off our bill each time, plus we had coupons and another discount so we got a big good meal for only $9 last night! YEA! And then my sister came over and played with the girls - which was nice, since my hand was pretty sore from typing & working all day.

Today Chris went to the metal recycling place to recycle all the spare wire laying around and he got $550 in cash which we now want to spend at Kohl's on a "Spring" shopping spree like we have done before (well, we probably won't spend ALL that)! So that will be fun when we eventually find time to go! :) Then this afternoon I got up from napping a little early and met my sister & 2 of the girls from our monday night 'book study' at a coffee house, to plan some random get-together/fun events... It was great for me to get out of the house and enjoy a good drink (no coffee - but a frozen chocolatey drink!) and also enjoy hanging out with some good Christian gals. I am glad I went!

Nothing real eventful to report about the rest of the day... Chris is doing the dishes right now for me since I am trying not to get my hand wet still... yeah, he's not enjoying my hand not working! It means more work for him.

I guess I'm off to bed now... Hope your weekend is going well...

No comments: