We went to Kohl's last night - me, Chris, and my personal shopper (my mother-in-law) haha... and it was so much fun!! And what was awesome was that just about everything I tried on, fit! How crazy is that? Which also means we spent quite a bit of money, but it was the money Chris got from recycling all the wire last weekend, so that makes it okay? :) Plus I applied for a credit card, so I saved 15% and then I had a $5 off coupon, so we got some good deals and of course everything we purchased was on sale. It was lots of fun and I have a new Spring/Summer wardrobe now.. which means it's time to clean out the closet and make room! So since I'm quite a silly person, and I was
so excited about my new clothes, I made Chris take pictures of me in ALL my outfits and am posting them for you to see (yes, I am a crazy girl!! even Chris thinks so!) hehe.


3 comments:
GIRL- you look HOT! :) I love the short skirts!!! :) :)
Ow owww Kim is one hot momma!
I LOVE the new outfits!!!
Post a Comment