Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend pictures & stories

The girls sharing a snack together..

Maya in the high chair - putting the sunglasses on & taking them off... They'd come off so quick that I couldn't catch a pic of her with them on, which was funny!
They both climbed into the diaper box and Daddy picked them up... how silly!



A tired Maya talking on Mommy's cell phone.. pretending to, anyway... she says something that sounds like "da doh" for "hello.."

So overall we had a good weekend. On Sunday night Chris' parents watched the girls and Chris and I went to Olive Garden for dinner, since we had a coupon as well as gift cards for there. But once we got there and began our 'wait to be seated,' we realized we'd forgotten the sacred gift cards at home! ugh. At least Chris had some cash from Saturday mornings wire recycling so it wasn't a big deal. We had lotsa salad & breadsticks, and I had a delicious non-alcoholic strawberry dacquiri (because I like it better than the alcoholic kind!) and Chris had a wild berry margarita and then he enjoyed lasagna and I had cheese ravioli.... It was wonderful... and a much needed outing for us! Then we went & did our grocery shopping real quick afterward and then picked up the girls. It was a nice Sunday night!

Now it is Monday and I'm about to go give the girls their morning baths, and then tonight I get to go to the book study with my sister!
Today it's cold outside, but tomorrow it's supposed to be nice - almost 60 and sunny, and then in the high 60's & nice the rest of the week! So praise Jesus for that! Playing outside here we come!
Have a good day...

No comments: