
Well, I am praising God for this nice weather lately. I can’t begin to tell you how different this weather makes me feel. My view on life in general is just so much more positive, now that the weather is warm and Spring-like. I can’t believe how negatively the dreary, cold, long Winter affects me!! So we have spent tons of time outside lately… and I am so exhausted come bed-time because I am always taking the girls on walks and running around the yard and up & down the street chasing them. It’s so wonderful.. though tiring!
Yesterday we sat on the deck and I brought the high-chair outside & that is where we had our lunch! I heard that today my Mom packed the girls’ little lunchboxes and they had a picnic in the yard. The girls are SO happy (usually!) when they are outside. It’s the hardest thing to get them to come inside!
On Tuesday I had to do some banking, so I packed up the girls and we went in the morning. Chloe was good, because she knows she always gets a sucker at the bank and while I held her, I gave Maya her first few licks of a sucker, too, which she loved. :) Afterward, we went to Babies ‘R Us and I got the girls some more of the shirts I bought them a few weeks back, for really cheap, when we were at Toys ‘R Us. Now they have plenty of cute new t-shirts & tank tops for summer. :) They were pretty well-behaved during this trip and then we came home and played outside, of course. I feel so blessed that lately on my days off the weather has been so nice!
So on Tuesday night, we took Daddy to the playground up the street so he could experience it... What fun! I will have to post some pictures when I get a chance, of the girls playing. :) What I enjoy the most is watching Chloe play with other children. She loves running & chasing other kids, or being chased…And I love the little squeal she will make when she’s having so much fun playing. And I love that I am learning to not worry too much about them getting dirty, and just let them have fun playing outside. I do need to learn a good technique for getting out grass stains, though! So anyway, I don’t know what it is about Chloe & the playground, but during our trip there with Daddy, she had another big messy poopy diaper while playing! So that cut our trip a little short, as we just decided to go home and deal with the mess. haha.
Well, I guess this is about all I can think of writing for now. Praise the Lord today for the beautiful & warm sunshine!!
Yesterday we sat on the deck and I brought the high-chair outside & that is where we had our lunch! I heard that today my Mom packed the girls’ little lunchboxes and they had a picnic in the yard. The girls are SO happy (usually!) when they are outside. It’s the hardest thing to get them to come inside!
On Tuesday I had to do some banking, so I packed up the girls and we went in the morning. Chloe was good, because she knows she always gets a sucker at the bank and while I held her, I gave Maya her first few licks of a sucker, too, which she loved. :) Afterward, we went to Babies ‘R Us and I got the girls some more of the shirts I bought them a few weeks back, for really cheap, when we were at Toys ‘R Us. Now they have plenty of cute new t-shirts & tank tops for summer. :) They were pretty well-behaved during this trip and then we came home and played outside, of course. I feel so blessed that lately on my days off the weather has been so nice!
So on Tuesday night, we took Daddy to the playground up the street so he could experience it... What fun! I will have to post some pictures when I get a chance, of the girls playing. :) What I enjoy the most is watching Chloe play with other children. She loves running & chasing other kids, or being chased…And I love the little squeal she will make when she’s having so much fun playing. And I love that I am learning to not worry too much about them getting dirty, and just let them have fun playing outside. I do need to learn a good technique for getting out grass stains, though! So anyway, I don’t know what it is about Chloe & the playground, but during our trip there with Daddy, she had another big messy poopy diaper while playing! So that cut our trip a little short, as we just decided to go home and deal with the mess. haha.
Well, I guess this is about all I can think of writing for now. Praise the Lord today for the beautiful & warm sunshine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment