Daddy and his cute girls as we sing Happy Birthday.
Aunt Merin and Chloe playing baseball.

The girl with a bigger belly than her big sister. haha.
Playing in Grandma & Grandpa's big backyard!

Cute pigtails again..
Aunt Merin and Chloe playing baseball.
The girl with a bigger belly than her big sister. haha.
Playing in Grandma & Grandpa's big backyard!
Cute pigtails again..

So I have good news! I had e-mailed the director of the pre-school a few days ago, after visiting their website (I never got around to calling) and I actually had an e-mail back from her this morning! And... she said they have a few openings in the 3 year old class for the Fall, and that we could come & visit on Monday morning. YEA! So that's what we're going to do on Monday and hopefully get Chloe signed up.. Now, let the potty training begin! haha. I am so glad this seems it's going to work out, cuz this is the closest pre-school to our house and it's the cheapest... and of course the curriculum seems awesome from what I've read!
So that is all for now.. back to watching my girls on a Saturday morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment