
Just a quick update for you since I have some work to finish before 5:00... We got the official letter in the mail yesterday from the Christian Preschool and it said "Welcome, Chloe!" How fun! And the fear I had of signing her up before she was potty-trained was completely alleviated this week, as she has taken to wearing big girl underwear extremely well! I am so thrilled - and what money we'll save on diapers now! (Though it doesn't make much of a difference considering the money we now spend on gas - UGH!) Anyway, Chloe is still doing good, but still has accidents every so often and kinda' had a poop accident yesterday, with my Mom babysitting and having to deal with it - but it wasn't too bad - not a big mess or anything... (I will spare you the details - hehe) I will say, at least she finished pooping on her little potty chair! hah. Another major accomplishment yesterday - after Chloe woke up from nap, she sat with my Mom for a while and still had her diaper on while drinking juice, and then suddenly said "Potty!" and took off her diaper to sit on the potty chair! Hallelujah! And the diaper was even dry! So even though she could've went in her diaper, she didn't! How great... Maybe I'm the only one excited about this... but oh well!
Well, I think that is all my "news to note" for now... preschool & potty-training excitement is my world right now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment