Chloe with her hair in a high ponytail otherwise known as a "mountain" in Chloe's words. :)
Maya threw this hat on her head all by herself, this was right after getting into big trouble... perhaps tomorrow I will share that story!
Chloe on Sunday, looking super duper cute with 2 pig-tails and a cute 'western' looking dress! She was preparing to blow her nose after saying "I have cold," and making a sad face.
Yes, I had to take a picture of the back of her head - there was 2 long curls coming out of each pig tail!
Daddy and Maya after church...

Maya threw this hat on her head all by herself, this was right after getting into big trouble... perhaps tomorrow I will share that story!

Chloe on Sunday, looking super duper cute with 2 pig-tails and a cute 'western' looking dress! She was preparing to blow her nose after saying "I have cold," and making a sad face.

Yes, I had to take a picture of the back of her head - there was 2 long curls coming out of each pig tail!

Daddy and Maya after church...

No comments:
Post a Comment