So I'm busy at work today. I just made a little homemade pizza and threw it the oven so I thought I'd write while I'm waiting for it to cook. We have discovered that Kraft makes fat free mozzerella cheese that tastes good and then I make my homemade pizza sauce (Chris can't have pizza or spaghetti sauces with oils in them) so I mix plain old tomato sauce with a little tomato paste to thicken it up and then put some basil, oregano and garlic salt in it and it's soo good. We like it better now than the store bought pizza sauce! And then we make personal size pizza's on fat free wheat pita bread and it's really filling and it tastes wonderful! So that was our dinner last night and today I'm having it for lunch, too.
Anyhow, life is good at our house... Chris got over his cold surprisingly quick! I think it was from ALL the rest he got on Saturday & Sunday, and all the vitamins I make him take now! And from the extra vitamin C I've been taking, I think my body successfully warded off the cold, too. So we are blessed that his cold didn't get worse and he got it over quicker than usual.
The girls are healthy & well - Maya is a little cranky lately because her first tooth is popping through - or trying to! Yesterday she took her first steps!! She took 4 little steps toward me - when I encouraged her alot and was saying "Come on! Come on!" It was exciting. And then last night Chloe was dancing all over the room and Maya got excited, standing up & stomping her feet and she started to walk toward Chloe! It was more like a bouncy step - it was funny!! So, yes, I wrote "Maya's first steps" on the calendar yesterday. :)
Other than that, Chris is keeping busy in the evening's working on the dining room. I gave my Mom everything for the bench covers on Monday and today when she came to watch the girls, she had it ALL done (yes, she did it for me, since I don't have time to sew like that right now!!) Amazing how quick she did it! And it looks SOOO good!! So tonight I'll take a picture of it & share it with you!
Anyway, I should go check on my pizza... It's going to be a busy week here for me at work.. but at least I can look out the window right now and see glorious sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment