It's Wednesday at quarter till 5 and I'm about done with work for today. My head hurts. It's SUPER cold outside, so cold that half the schools were even closed! My sister & her husband's heat wasn't working this morning - there was something wrong with the gas supply to their neighborhood, so since school was cancelled, she had the day off and when I was leaving for work, she was walking in our front door (to enjoy my warm house!) So hopefully Chloe had a fun time playing with her "Auntie Auntie!"
Well, despite the cold, I still went to Wal-Mart on my lunch break, because I had to buy diapers and also some ingredients for what we're going to cover our salmon in tonight! Yes, our 2nd time having salmon for dinner at home! Wow! Hopefully tonight Chris remembers a little better how to skin the fish, cuz last time he kinda' murdered it, leaving us with not much fish to eat! hehe. No, there was still plenty for both of us, but he had a rough time getting it off. So I had to buy dijon mustard and dill weed & lemon juice - and you mix it all with some mayo - which sounds weird to me but a lady here at the Church tried it and said it was good, as long as you decrease the amount of mayo - the recipe was in the Kroger ad last week. Hopefully it tastes good.
Anyway, Chloe had a fun time at Grandma & Grandpa's house spending the night. She even slept in the twin bed in the spare bedroom, all by herself all night long! I am proud of her. :) She talked about Grandpa alot when she got home - it was cute since she doesn't see him very often at all... but he had drew her some pictures and we had to post them on the fridge. :)
Well, not much else to write about... It's about time to leave work now so I guess I'll stop here. Hope your week is going well and you are staying warm, somehow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment