Saturday, January 26, 2008

We're going high tech now!

Well here is a video taken with the digital camera, of Maya attempting to walk last weekend. (I know, WOW, a video!!) :) But sorry you have to turn your head sideways to see it! I have never uploaded a video before so I'm not quite sure how this works!

Anyway, it's not even 8 a.m. on a Saturday morning... (ugh!) both girls are awake and of course Daddy is sleeping in, like usual. In a little while I hope to make some pancakes and then wake him up so we can eat together.

Last night we were blessed to go out to dinner while Chris' parents watched the girls. We went to Max n Erma's and the wait was horrible and it took almost 25 minutes to just get our food, which was crazy since we got cold sandwiches & salad! But at least we got to talk and eat together & it was a nice outing.

We don't have any real weekend plans - Chris will continue to work on the kitchen... We'll go to Church and then Sunday night I don't have Bible study - so I don't have that to look forward to. It will start again the following Sunday, which is the Super Bowl though... so that means I have 2 wks. with no Bible study. Too bad for me.

Well, back to watching the girls....

No comments: