My Mom gave Chloe a super cute hair-do a couple weeks ago and I had to share these adorable pictures of her...

Happy Monday morning to you. We had an unproductive weekend since Chris was sick. He pretty much slept most of the weekend. We did make it to Church on Sunday morning - much to Chris' dismay... But as soon as we got home, Chris went back tobed. He stayed there from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.! Then we got up & took the girls to his parents' so we could run to JoAnn's and get stuff for the bench cover and then go to the grocery store. By the time we found the perfect fabric, got the foam cut and all that jazz, we had spent an hour & a half at JoAnn's and $70!!! Not what we wanted to spend, but the foam was $20 a yard, and we even got it on sale for $10 a yard! And we bought the more expensive 'home decorater' fabric hoping itwill last longer since it's going to be used alot. I realllly like what we agreed on - it's a nice striped pattern with red & green and a yellowy color - and it completely goes with the colors in our family & living rooms... which I wanted! So I'm excited about that. But because of the time spent there, we didn't make it to the grocery store! I was adamant about making it to the women's Bible study, so we skipped the groceries - got some Burger King on the way home, picked up the girls, raced home and then I raced to Church! Yes, we had Burger King, and on Saturday we had Wendy's for lunch! We threw the diet out over the weekend, needless to say - I asked Chris how he felt after eating such food, and he says he can't remember, so I assume that meant he wasn't nauseated... which could be a turning point!? Perhaps it was just a virus running its course?
Anyway, I am SO glad I made the Bible study a priority because like last week, it was wonderful! And it's such a good thing to get out of the house for 2 hours alone... and to hear awesome good preaching while I'm gone is even better.. especially since most Sunday mornings I don't hear the sermon cuz I'm busy playing with Maya to keep her quiet! So I'm excited for that... I hope to continue to go each Sunday night. :) I get home feeling rejuvenated - in love with my husband & kids all over again... and it's a blessing.
Well, I need to go fix Maya some breakfast now. My Mom is going to come over later this morning so I can run to the grocery store - another blessing! We are still going to stick to the diet so I'm gonna' buy more healthy food. :) Hope your Monday is blessed...




No comments:
Post a Comment