Thursday, January 10, 2008

The last of the Christmas pics & another 'update'

Well we had a good dinner last night! Chris' Mom tried to help us stick to the 'low-fat' diet and she made noodles with cream of mushroom soup mixed in it, with chunks of chicken... it was tasty and even Chloe ate lots of it & kept saying "num!" hah. And we ended up getting to bring all the left-overs home, too... I guess perhaps the rest of the family found it a little bland? I don't know! WE liked it though and I'm even having it for lunch today! :) Then we had homemade shortcake for dessert, with berries on top. YUM! It was great.

Today I am working again - and on my lunch break I'm going to Wal-Mart - my typical Thursday trip... and I'm gonna' buy some more ingredients to make another batch of the pumpkin cookies - this time without chocolate chips. Chris has been having weird symptoms again the last few days & we aren't sure why.. since he's been keeping to the diet really well. I can't imagine it's the small amount of choc. chips in the cookies, since he's not really 'spose to have chocolate.. but we'll see. He's been having lots of random aching pain again, in his chest directly where his gallbladder is. He's going to the doctor in a little bit this morning... so we are really praying that this guy has wisdom and will have the right answer for Chris' ailing health.

Well, below are the rest of the Christmas pics, finally! This was from our last family get-together, the Friday after Christmas at my Dad's house. There was this cute little decorative sleigh that Maya fit in perfectly and Chloe enjoyed pushing her sister around in it! It was so adorable and we got some cute pictures!

"Ah, yes.. this is the life!" - Maya

A cute pic of Chloe and Uncle Aaron...
This was the first she's been really affectionate with him so it was cute... hehe.


Me and my lovely sister!


Me and my handsome husband!

No comments: