What an incredibly adorable picture of our Chloe Grace!
One of her cheesy grins... :)
A picture of her curls which are always so cute fresh after a bath!
So it's Sunday. Good thing we didn't plan on getting up for Church today cuz last night was rough! Maya did not sleep good at all - just kept waking up and then when we'd finally get her back to sleep, she'd sleep for a half hour or so and then wake up & be awake for another hour - all night long! It had to be just cuz of her cold. Chloe slept alright but woke up early this morning with a really bad hacking cough. UGH. I got out the breathing machine for today but have yet to give her a treatment cuz she's so cranky half the time that it'd be a struggle to get her to sit down & cooperate. At some point I will, at least before bedtime so she doesn't cough all night tonight. So we missed Church and so right before lunch time I got to leave by myself & go grocery shopping - hallelujah! I desperately needed a break from my sick & cranky children. I did awesome at the store - had lots of coupons, got everything on sale almost and saved $32 in coupon & in-store savings! That made me proud. It is SO funny - when I come home with groceries - I put all the bags on the floor by the front door and Chloe gets soo excited and starts opening the bags & taking things out and it's like Christmas morning for her, except she wasn't even this excited on Christmas! haha. She took a box of pizza mix out of the bag - said "Pizza! Num!" and hugged the box in her arms & closed her eyes & smiled really big! hehe. She was insistent on eating Life cereal for lunch she was so excited I had bought it. They also had these little mini jugs of strawberry milk on clearance - a little 6 pack - so I bought that for her - hopefully she likes it - we'll see! Well, Maya is screaming her head off at the moment... P.S. I noticed yesterday that both her 2 little bottom teeth are coming in! So, on top of the runny nose, the poor girl's suffering from her first 2 teeth busting through all at once. UGH. Life.. I better go...
No comments:
Post a Comment