Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Hallmark holiday to you! Oops, I mean Happy Valentine's Day! :) I told Chris we were going to celebrate Valentine's day this year, and I was going to get him something, but the bad news is, I haven't done so yet! Looks like I'll be going to Wal-Mart today to find something on my lunch break! Anyway, above is a picture of the beautiful flowers my husband sent me yesterday (obviously, I got this pic from the flower company's website - hah! - but this is the bouquet I got!) A man after my own heart, he sent them by FedEx to our house yesterday, because he saved almost $15 on shipping, sending them the day before Valentine's Day. Good job, honey - I am proud of you for saving money! :) But they are beautiful and I'm thankful for my loving husband!
Hope you have a good day!
Remember, GOD loves you more than anyone ever could! :)

No comments: