It's Saturday. I'm having a super tired day. It's not like we didn't sleep good, either, so I don't know what my deal is. I did get to leave the house this morning by myself - how fun! I went to Value City cuz they're going out of business... and well, it was dumb, everything is only like 10 - 20% off and so there weren't any 'amazing' deals in my opinion.. so the big outing I got to take wasn't even that fun. I bought myself a purse - which I rarely do and it was $11. Not a great deal, but it is cute. Right now Chris took Chloe with him to the bank and to get a pizza for lunch. What a treat.... Though I'm sure it's gonna' make Chris feel gross afterward, probably, since he's back in that mode again. Oh well.
Nothing else to write about. Chris and I didn't do anything special for valentine's day. We wanted to go out for dinner this weekend but we don't have anyone to watch the girls since our family is busy. Oh well. We had Max and Erma's take-out last night - my favorite lately - and it was good so I guess that was our valentine's dinner.
We are dealing with a cranky & teething Maya and a Chloe who is finally entering the 'terrible 2' stage we think. She's just super whiny and cranky & throwing tantrums alot of the time. UGH.
Well, Dad & Chloe are back so it's time to eat... Hope your weekend is going well...
1 comment:
I totally agree about stupid Value City!!! Kelly said that too that it sucked about the 20% off stuff. I got a cutie blue pinstriped suit for Gavin (12 month) there and a vase for my bamboo that was like 10 bucks. Those two things were under 20 but they weren't that much on sale. That place was packed though because everyone is expecting better deals!
Post a Comment