Wow it’s Wednesday already! We are busy at work today… At 2:00 the Watoto Children’s Choir tour bus pulled up at the Church; it is a choir made up of children from Africa who have been orphaned - they have lost their parents either to civil war in Uganda or to AIDS. They are singing & dancing at the Church tonight and I’ve already seen many of the children who are so well behaved and adorable!! It is hard for me to sit in the Office when I want to just be part of the action down the hall as they prepare for their concert tonight! I am excited because I think Chloe and I are going to get to come to the concert & I think she’ll love it - all the singing & dancing with African children!! It will be a stretch, to race home, make dinner, get Chloe ready and make it back in time… but hopefully it’ll work out and be a fun little bonding time for Mommy & Chloe! :)
As for other news, my cold is almost on the way out.. Sometimes my nose is stuffy or my voice is a little hoarse, but I’m feeling MUCH better! Maya still has a runny nose - I’m not sure if it’s the cold lingering or just the teething. Chloe is just fine these days and so is Chris. :)
On Tuesday night, my sister came over for a play-date along with her sister-in-law Megan who is visiting from Canada, and her 2 kids. Corbin is 1month older than Chloe and Kayden is about 6 months old I think. Chloe and Corbin loved running around & playing together and I took some pictures which I will try & post when I have time! It was a fun time for them.
Not much else to write about… I should go finish up some work before it’s 5:00! Oh, please be in prayer for my step-Grandma, Dorothy, who is battling cancer and getting worse by the day it seems. My step-Dad spends much of his time at her house taking care of her (she is still living at home and hospice comes in every so often to help) ..but as her condition worsens, it is getting harder & harder on my step-Dad, so please pray for him & my Mom and the rest of the family as they go through this difficult time. Thank you...
No comments:
Post a Comment