Wednesday, September 19, 2007
It is now Wednesday...
Well, the day improved yesterday after we all got a good nap in. So that was good…
On the prayer front, here are some updates! My cousin Nate is doing really good - the infection is about gone and he is feeling much better, but after an MRI the other day, they discovered he also has a fractured tailbone, which was contributing to the lower back & hip pain. I have no idea how they just now found this out, but okay…? The other good news is that they’ve been waiting for him to be moved to the rehab section of the hospital, but he’s in such good shape - spinal cord healing well - that his next move will be home! It’s amazing, still, if you ask me! He will then have outpatient physical therapy several times a week. So - keep lifting him up and praising God for his goodness!
As for my step-grandma - they’ve been getting mixed reports from varying doctors, making for a real stressful time. After meeting with the oncologist (cancer doc) yesterday, he confirmed that she does have cancer after all… and he gave her about a year to live. They are now to meet with hospice today. I don’t know where this is all heading - but I know John and his sister & others, are really struggling with everything and with taking care of her 24/7, and the confusing & stupid doctors are definitely not helping matters. They really need prayer right now…
I will try and update on my own life a little later, for now I must get back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment