So have you ever went to the grocery store and then the next day (or a mere few hours later) feel like you have nothing to eat? Well that's the story here... So today I went out to lunch, which I was greatly looking forward to! I wanted something different, though, not the usual Subway or Wendy's... so I went to Rally's! This is the 2nd time I've been there... and let me tell you, I may have some clogged arteries now, but it was good! And it's cheap, which I like! I got a regular old cheeseburger & small fry and it was only $2.68! And a regular burger at Rally's is like getting a whopper at Burger King! It comes with everything on it! And I've never had their fries before and they were quite different... coated with lots of crispy spicy goodness and SOO bad for me but they tasted good! haha. SO that was my lunch. However, I knew I didn't really have dessert for this afternoon, so I stopped at Wal-Mart real quick and continued to feed my junk food desire by buying some cheese pringles & soft-baked pepperidge farm cookies! Now I will surely not go hungry, today, or tomorrow... Oh, and I also splurged and bought an ice cold cherry pepsi out of the machine at Wal-mart! I was excited to see that they still sell cans of pop for 50 cents in the machine, instead of wasting a dollar on a plastic bottle which I won't drink all of. So yes, that was my lunch break in a nutshell.
In other news, I have a cold. This drastic change in weather/temp's has gotten to me it seems. We went from 90 degrees during the day, to 40 degrees at night and just about in the 70s during the day. Last night it wasn't too bad outside, so we took the kids out to play on the swingset & run around and I had to bundle everyone in hats & coats! And then Maya decided to take an evening nap, so I got to prune my half-dead flowers in front, and then my nose started to get itchy & runny and I thought it was just my allergies, but now today I'm runny & half-stuffy and feeling a little tired! UGH. I just hope that Chloe & Maya don't get it.
Well - it's a beautiful day today & a little warmer... So perhaps we'll get to play outside again this evening. As much as I don't want to, I probably should get back to work... I just have no desire to work on the Church newsletter! Hopefully my cherry pepsi will give me a burst of energy I need. haha. :) Here's to an unhealthy diet for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment