Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's Saturday

It's Saturday and just going on 8 a.m.... I've been up since 7 with Maya who declared it was time to get up. I am always the one who has to get up - Chris always get to sleep in. At least Chloe decided to go back to sleep with Daddy, though, so she won't be cranky this morning.

Today Chris has to go to work for a few hours. He is working on a home that is 'spose to be in the Parade of Homes tomorrow and they are down to the wire to finish it. The guy who owns the house has been feeding a crew of 20 men lunch everyday this week (including my husband & 2 of his guys) to inspire them to work into the night on this house. It's crazy. Reminds me of the show "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." So we're not gonna' have too much family time today, it seems. And I hate when that happens. It then feels like a Monday or Tuesday instead of the fun weekend... and tends to put me in a bad mood.

I'm feeling very tired and like I want to go back to bed right now! But soon Chloe will get up and it will be time for breakfast and then a bath, and then Maya will be ready for a morning nap. Here's to a blah Saturday...

No comments: