Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Terrible Tuesday?

It is definitely nap time. Thank God! It's been one long morning. The girls are having an 'off' day or something - very cranky & hard to deal with. Maya has been constipated for a few days which has made for a stressful time, but this morning I was incredibly excited to find a big poopy diaper! Never have I been so excited to see poop. :) So I figured our sweet & happy little Maya was back - but not the case. She has been terribly fussy & crying all morning. Chloe has been banished to sit on her bed twice already - when she cries & whines till it gets out of control - that is where she goes, until she can settle down & stop crying. I don't know what her deal is!

So I'm gonna' try & take a nap with them this afternoon - I have been feeling light-headed all morning and like I've been running in circles trying to keep everyone happy. (And it hasn't even worked!) So I think I need to rest - even if I don't sleep - at last just lay there and do nothing... forget about the dishes & the laundry & the family room covered with toys... ugh.

I guess I will try & write more later about everything else that's been going on.... Say a prayer for me if you think of it!

No comments: