Of course we have almost 70 pictures of yesterday and I want to share lots of them - though I can't possibly share ALL of them - so here are a few to start!
(In order of how the day went...)
We arrive at the Church and the girls are in the basement all getting ready... I ask Chloe if she wants some of Mommy's lipstick - so we give each other a kiss!
Here is Chloe and the other flower girl, Cassidy... playing with their little flowers they will be carrying down the aisle.
Here we are: me and my wonderful husband looking glamorous for a day! This is after the wedding (no, we don't have any pictures of the actual wedding or any pictures taken afterward in the church - argh! - too bad for us!) So this was taken when we stopped home before going to the park for more pictures and then the reception!
Each bridesmaid got their picture taken with Merin - so this is us at the park! She made quite a beautiful bride!





No comments:
Post a Comment