Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ahhhhh....

So I'm sitting here waiting for the 'after hours care' to call me back... which would be a registered nurse at the hospital. A few hours ago I was bending over to pick up a stupid diaper and I bent down funny, therefore twisting something in my lower back & it was almost like something snapped, and I immediately thought "OH NO!" And then the excruciating pain started. I now cannot move in any way where I'm not in severe pain. This happened right before the girls' nap time so I laid down on the bed carefully, flat on my back and after about a half hour, the pain FINALLY subsided. I had prayed for a miracle, cuz the Lord knows me being an invalid is NOT what this family needs right now... with Chris' problems 'n all... so after sleeping for an hour, I woke up to no pain and thought "YEA! Thank you God for answering my prayer!" And then I got out of bed and started walking, and gradually the pain came back and then it was back full force and I started crying cuz it was worse than labor pains - I mean, just terrible! Chris was not amused by it all and was like, "Stop crying, it's not gonna' help. It's just a pulled muscle.. go take something." I was mad at him for that!! What did he think - I was making this up!? YEAH right! So I took 3 ibuprofen and prayed for the best and then decided I should probably call the 'after hours' number for our family Dr. Now as I sit here, I think the ibuprofen is kicking in a little, because the pain is not AS unbearable, but it's still present... and I would definitely not attempt to bend over still. I swear. This is so frustrating to me... why is God doing this to me? As if we're not stressed out enough with health problems in this family. So I better go relax somehow... Please be in prayer for ME now. :(

No comments: