Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another update - Wow!

Well it's back to being gloomy & rainy today. Ugh. We were 'spose to get a few inches of snow overnight, but it didn't happen. I hope the weather doesn't turn too icy & awful because I have to go to Wal-Mart on my lunch break today to pick up a few things for the Church and also some more Christmas card photos since I ran out! I actually got most of my cards addressed and ready to go at 10:00 last night - what a sigh of relief that is... one thing out of the way - now onto finishing the Christmas gift shopping! Hopefully Chris' parents can watch the girls for a little while this weekend so we can go marathon shopping and then people will get a little more than just gift cards for Christmas!

So, pray for me... I am suffering from some bad lower back pain. I've always had this problem but it comes & goes. It started on Sunday and hasn't let up much since then.. I'm taking ibuprofen everyday, sometimes a couple times... I am sure it is caused by stress, in addition to carrying my heavy little Maya around constantly which puts lots of strain on my lower back. It usually helps to come to work since that gives me a break - from carrying her and from the stress of watching the kids! Today, though, it is acting up again and I think I'll need to go take something. Ugh.

Today is the day Chris is supposed to check in with the surgeon again... The pills should've taken effect by now and started helping, if he indeed had an ulcer, I guess... and they don't seem to be doing much of anything. He still feels nauseated after every single meal.

Tonight the 4 of us are going up to the hospital to visit my friend & her husband who just had their first baby - born on Tuesday night! His name is Gavin Isaiah and I can't wait to meet him! I love babies so it'll probably make me wanna' have another one! hah. (Don't worry, no more babies for us for quite some time if we indeed decide to have more!) :)

Anyway, I have to get back to work... I wish this weather wasn't so awful, it's hard to get motivated to do anything!!

No comments: