Saturday, December 15, 2007

So much for the Christmas spirit..


So this is supposed to be a happy & wonderful time of year.. but I feel like it's been nothing but stressful lately. I had so much work 'at work' this week that I didn't finish it all yesterday and today I had to sacrifice my Sat. afternoon nap to go to work! Chris worked in the morning, cuz his work never ends... and everyday this week he has gotten home late even... So today was a long day for both of us - taking turns watching the girls so we could both work! And then tonight we went to do our Christmas shopping while his parents watched the girls... and it was 'spose to be fun, shopping together in the nice snow flurries, driving from store to store listening to Christmas tunes on the radio... but Chris was in a bad mood and wanted to rush and it isn't fun to buy things for people when your husband is yelling at you, "Just pick something already!" Yeah, not a fun night. :( Not much about life is fun lately... everything is just stressful. Chris is still feeling miserable half the time - I am so tired of listening to the phrase "I feel like I'm gonna' throw up.." I hear it too often coming from his mouth. UGH. He talked to the surgeon again on Friday, she ordered him a prescription for Prevacid... He took Prilosec all week long and it didn't do much... so he is mad he just spent another $20 on something which he doesn't think is going to help either. She said if he wants to schedule to have the scope thing done, he can call and do that. He said he needed to consult his work schedule first. UGH. Let's just get this figured out already!! So yes, this is life in a nutshell. I am SO tired and ready for bed...

No comments: