Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday update

Me and my tired girls, a couple Saturday nights ago...
The climbing Maya... with her little walker..


Let's put big sisters' headband in her hair just for fun! So cute!

Chloe in her 'dress-up' dress (with some wild hair!) and Maya at her side.. climbing on the couch this time!
Still climbing!

So here's the update on my hurt back. I ended up getting a prescription last night for a muscle relaxer. I was 'spose to take a half pill at bedtime and not at all during the day time, because it was 'spose to be really strong and make me really tired. So at 9 p.m. I took the half of a pill and then got in bed. I laid there for a half hour in bed in real bad pain, cuz my ibuprofen had worn off and this muscle relaxer didn't seem to be doing any good! So I got up and took just 2 ibuprofen and then finally went to sleep. This morning I felt a little better... and took my 3 ibuprofen which had helped yesterday afternoon. Then my wonderful Mom came up for the morning to help me with the girls. That gave my back quite a nice break, and by lunch time I was ready for a nap with the girls! Praise the Lord, he let the girls sleep good so I got to sleep for an hour & a half as well, and that was truly wonderful... my back is feeling even better now! (I'm afraid to talk too soon!) I am going to continue taking the ibuprofen, though, just to ward off any pain. I hope the pain just continues to go away. The nurse I talked to last night (who then talked to my Dr.) assumed that I just had 'strained' my back.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, Chris has scheduled to have his scope test (I assume it's called an 'upper endoscopy' similar to what Chloe had done back in August?) where they stick the camera down his throat and look around to see what's going on in there. Oh, let's just hope they find something!
And then in the late afternoon, the girls are both going to the Dr. for check-up's. It's sure to be a busy day, so my back better continue getting well!
Well, back to watching my climbing Maya, who by the way, will climb up the basement stairs now!

No comments: