Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Last 4 Days

Chloe, Maya and their wonderful Grandma! (My Mom!)


The girls and their Aunt Missy (my sister) & Uncle Aaron, playing the piano...

She was content just playing with bubble wrap. :)


Well, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying a relaxing day today... I'm happy to say our 4 days of Christmas turned out really well. I think it worked out good that 3 of the 4 parties were in the evening, meaning the girls both got in their afternoon naps, so our routines weren't thrown out the window entirely and they both behaved pretty well throughout the night. Chrismas day was the toughest, because the party started at 1:00, right at nap time! Maya was pretty cranky, but Chloe was fine since she had all her little 2nd cousins to play with ALL afternoon.... I have about 160 pictures total of the last 4 days (I know, wow!) - so of course the pics I post on here will only give you a small glimpse into our Christmas! The pictures above are just from our first celebration, at my Mom and step-Dad's house on Saturday. More pictures will come when I have time to post them!

On a completely different note, Chris' cat scan results from Saturday came back showing nothing was wrong - good, I know, but frustrating! So since the Dr.'s can't find anything wrong with him, I've been doing my own research and today he's going to start a strict diet for a week, which is supposedly going to take away his awful symptoms, if indeed he has a problem with his gallbladder. I told him he can't sneak peanut butter cups or rolo's behind my back either :) - he has to keep to this diet to a 'T' so we can see if a change in his diet will truly rid him of these awful symptoms. So today I am going to make a specific grocery list and we'll hopefully go shopping tonight to buy some things that are good for him and supposedly will 'give his gallbladder a break.' Let's hope for the best and pray that this diet is not TOO big of a challenge for both of us!

Well, back to watching my girls now... Have a good Wednesday! (That is what day it is, right?) heh...

No comments: