Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ahhhhhh

Well, so much for ever updating about our weekend. There's never any time for me to do anything lately. And right now I'm writing because I have to share my frustrations with someone!!

I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown! Today is one of thoses "I can't handle my children" days... I've wanted to just give Maya to the neighbors 800 times already - she absolutely refuses to take her morning nap and it's now 11:00 am - much past morning nap time - and so now she is at the 'point of no return' and I'm just forced to deal with a child screaming her head off. I gave her tylenol - I fed her a million bottles - I fed her a jar & a half of food - nothing is satisfying her. She is driving me completely nuts and I just want to scream - yes I am really at my wits end right now!!! I haven't been getting good sleep at night either and that doesn't help matters. So I just left Maya crying on the floor while I went to the bathroom and Chloe was busy eating craisins (dried cranberries) - her latest new food she likes - and I came back to find a craisin on the floor in front of Maya - I said "Chloe, did you give this to her??" and Chloe is just walking around saying "Eat.. eat" and so I look at Maya's mouth and she has her lips closed in an odd way - and sure enough a craisin was in Maya's mouth!!! She sooo could have choked, which was completely upsetting!!! Chloe has never tried to feed Maya something, so I had never worried about that before. So I had a long talk with Chloe, or tried to, since she knew she was in trouble, she kept her eyes closed and put her fingers in her ears as if she wasn't listening!! WHAT a frustrating day!!!!

So, better get back to them now, as I'm sure at least one of them is getting intro trouble.... Say a prayer for me today - or say a few, please!!

No comments: