Well it's going on 7 p.m. I wish I could say my day got much better - but it didn't. I'm now glad the day is almost over! Maya didn't take a super long afternoon nap like I assumed she would, so that was rough and that means I didn't get much of a nap in either! But after both her & Chloe woke up, it was kinda' half-way warm out, so we played outside for a little bit. Maya was actually not cranky during that time! And then she took a little evening nap during supper - and it was nice because Chris actually made scrambled eggs & pancakes, so I sort of got a break - and he did the dishes! So yea for that. But now he's in the garage supposedly cleaning and I'm stuck with the kids alone again for most of the evening. I wish I could work on 'projects' sometime by myself! But no, I never get to it seems. And then a few minutes ago, Chloe smashed Maya's pinky finger in a door and she screamed and cried and I even cried, I thought her poor finger was broken! I got some ice outta' the freezer & put it in a baggie and she played with it and that calmed her down, and the 'dent' in her finger went away eventually. Chloe got a time-out sitting on her bed for that one!
Well, I better get back to them.. Chloe's yelling about who knows what - I guess maybe she is singing - very loud - and Maya is trying to eat the zipper pull off my jacket. Such is life...
No comments:
Post a Comment