So anyway, on Sat. morning Chris had went to the metal recycling place and took a bunch of scrap copper from various jobs which had piled up, and since copper is really expensive right now, he ended up coming home with $800 in cash!! He thought he'd get maybe $500 - so that was a fun surprise! So that leads us to Sun. night - when the money was burning a hole in Chris' pocket and we had our shopping trip to the big sale at Sears! Chris got 2 new pairs of shoes and spent $100 and I got one pair of nice brown shoes for only $16.99! And then Chris spent almost $500 on new tools that he needed - what fun he had! I also saw this adorable little Christmas outfit that resembled the new dress I got Chloe, so I splurged and bought it for Maya! There are already 2 dresses that we have from Chloe that Maya would fit into probably this year, but I figure the poor girl lives in hand-me-down's so she deserved a cute new outfit, too! So I took a picture of it - below- so you can see how cute they are gonna' be - almost matching! Now I'm reconsidering whether we should take the girls to Sears and get portraits taken - they would turn out so adorable I'm sure!
And here's a cute picture of my sister and Maya - she stayed home with both girls while Chris and I enjoyed our trip to Sears! We even stopped on the way home and got some good ice cream - what a treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment