I'm glad it's Monday! Odd thing to hear from me! But I'm glad to report that there is no more sickness in our house.... after Chris slept from 8:30 am until 5:30 pm on Saturday without moving from bed at all, he woke up and drank lots of sprite and had some bread and graham crackers - whatever sounded good to him! I'm still confused what made him sick - we are not convinced he had the flu... it was just so violent and intense sickness - the kind you get with food poisoning. I don't know. I think I just had sympathy sickness, as I had no appetite all day on Saturday and only ate a few bites of cereal, some toast and some crackers all day long. My stomach was upset & aching but I wasn't sick like Chris was. So it was rough. I was so nervous I was gonna' be the one waking up in the middle of the night with the flu - or that Chloe was - but all went fine! We slept good and everyone seems to be healthy here. Yesterday, Chris wanted to stay home & rest more, so him & Maya napped while Chloe and I got up and went to my Mom & step-Dad's church.... which was fun for us. And I greatly enjoyed getting out of the house! We both ate more food yesterday, but our stomachs were still aching and gross feeling every so often. So today I think we may be finally back to normal...
Anyway, that's the update here for now. I will leave you with a cute picture of Chris and Maya taken on Thanksgiving... I'm not sure what the look on Maya's face is all about! hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment