
Last night Chris finished taking down the rest of the bottom part of the wall which in the picture above is still intact. Hopefully I will have some really good pictures to share after this weekend - if Chris is still feeling ambitious these next few days. I'm willing to bet depending on the outcome of his ultrasound today, he may be over-ambitious over the weekend, because he knows he will be unable to lift heavy things or do strenuous work for a while, if he must have his gallbladder taken out. What a time for this remodeling project to be done, if that's the case. ugh. Who knows if we'll even get Christmas lights hung outside if this surgery happens...
Well, I should get back to work now. I'll keep you posted on what happens with Chris today & what we find out. He's been fasting since midnight, and the ultrasound isn't until 11 a.m. today, so it's a slightly rough morning for him with no food or drink! Say a prayer...

1 comment:
Chris you can come over and start projects at our house anytime you like! He is so ambitious!! That room will be so nice to have. Hope all goes well with the ultrasound.
Post a Comment