Wednesday, November 21, 2007
P.S.
Thought I'd write a quick update about the company situation & ask you to keep praying. The guy who Chris was going to hire never called him back like he said he was going to, to tell us whether he wanted the job. So that was the 1 decent resume we received, out of 3 total, so it seems pretty hopeless. Chris called me a little while ago and was frustrated with a couple of his current employee's and now we are placing the same ad again in the newspaper this Sunday. I can't believe we will get any more resumes, but we'll see. And then the following week we're discussing putting an ad in for a 'skilled craftsman' or something of that nature, looking for someone who can do electrical work, carpentry work, etc. I'm sure it will be hard to find someone with all those skills, too... ugh! I am not sure where God is leading us.... Dave is still working for Chris for now, trying to finish up some huge re-models - one of a kitchen and one of a basement... both have been frustrating and time-consuming. Well, please keep praying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment