Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday

I'm falling asleep here at work - it hasn't been this quiet in the Office for quite some time.... It's nice.. and relaxing and making me not want to work, but just take a nap!

Well, I ask for your prayers again - for Chris and his business and the stress-level. It's just getting to be too much. He cannot keep on like this without help... he needs good, reliable employee's and he desperately needs a Secretary. I'm so tired of our house and the company's stuff being so disorganized. I long for a nicely fixed up basement office - which Chris needs to work on, but of course doesn't have time! I want to get a file cabinet and start putting everything in its place, but I don't have time to do that, unless he wants me to be his Secretary officially and quit my job! I am sad that he is gonna' have to have a real mental breakdown and 'hit the wall' before giving in and letting me quit my job. I don't know what I can do to make my husband just have faith and take this next step. Yes, I'll be nervous about it, too... but I know God will provide for us! We have gotten a few resumes from the ad we put in the paper - but the response has been nothing like we hoped. We have like, 4 people to choose from and none are super impressive. But you have to start somewhere, and we can always let a guy work for a day and see how it goes - like an 'on the job' interview. But Chris doesn't even make time to call any of these guys to line them up. Instead he gets more behind everyday with his workload and won't take any steps necessary to help ease the stress level. I am SOOOO incredibly frustrated right now and I feel awful. I want to scream at him "Let me help you!" We can do this, we can handle having our own business, if you let me be your Secretary! We would be SO much more productive and every aspect of our lives would improve! Why can't he understand this?! Yes, I think I'm ranting & raving now so I probably should stop.

So - on another note... I am glad it's the weekend... Tomorrow, Saturday, Chris' Mom and Dad have agreed to watch the girls so we can go our for dinner the 2 of us! I know, we are so blessed to have gone out last Friday & now this weekend, too!! I am SO incredibly excited. We got some Olive Garden coupons this week so maybe we can go there... who knows! And then on Sunday night we're having some of my family over to celebrate my Dad's birthday. That should inspire us to at least slightly organize our messy house - and that always makes me feel good when I get to see my kitchen counter again! Other than that, nothign else is planned.

A bit of exciting news: I got home from work yesterday and my Mom said to me "She's crawling!!" Of course Maya would master this art while I'm at work - it usually happens that way. So now she is a little terror - getting into EVERYthing and throwing things everywhere and making big messes. At least she's the cutest little terror you'll ever meet. haha. So yes, it's a whole new world for Maya now and she's pretty happy about it.

Well, I gotta get back to work... Your prayers for my frustrations listed at the beginning would be appreciated! :)

No comments: