So here’s the latest on our lives… Last night was terrible for sleeping. Maya kept tossing and turning and waking up - it was rough. Chloe coughed ALL night long. I went in there at one point and she was sleeping it seemed, so I guess it wasn’t bothering her as much as it was me. And of course there is no cough medicine you can give a child, as we have learned in recent weeks with all the recalls. So you just have to live with it I guess! So I’m having a tired day.
Maya is definitely teething - but still we can’t see any teeth. Chloe was late getting hers, too. So anyway, probably because of all the coughing through the night, Chloe was super cranky this morning from getting poor sleep. I felt bad when I left the house for work cuz the girls were being a handful for my Mom. I prayed all the way to work that she would not have a day similar to mine yesterday and have a nervous breakdown! Anyhow, before I left this morning, we decided to get the breathing machine back out and give Chloe a treatment and see if it’d help her coughing and my Mom said it did. Now I’m wondering if she really does have asthma. Ever since she had the bronchiolitis, she hasn’t really completely been 100% healthy. After getting over it, a few days later she came down with a different cold and now she’s back to coughing again. UGH.
Anyway, today Chris had an ‘on the job’ interview with one of the guys who sent his resume to us. I don’t know how it’s going yet - but I know the guy is about our age I think & showed up at our house this morning 15 minutes early in a nice Cadillac - not suitable for taking to job sites! So if Chris hires him and wants him to do all the work lined up for him to do, he will surely have to look into getting some kind of work van for this guy to drive or something....
So this evening I guess we’re taking the girls to Chris’ parents and then going to Kohl’s and maybe Target… I got a $10 gift card in the mail for Kohl’s - just go spend money for free - they’re trying to get me to get a Kohl’s credit card.. hah! So we’re gonna’ look at clothes.. And then we might stop at Target and buy some new silverware - how exciting!
I need to get back to work now… Pray for Chloe and pray for our little Maya who is trying to get teeth… and pray for Chris and I who are always tired, stressed & cranky, as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment