

Anyway, there aren't enough hours in the day. Today I'm tired... Maya woke up at 10 mins. after 6 and wouldn't go back to sleep. This time change has us all screwed up. And Maya has been awful about taking her morning naps - she definitely needs one but it's so hard to get her to fall asleep and then STAY asleep. And then we deal with a cranky child until our afternoon nap time comes around.
Well, we had a good weekend, I think, I can't remember too well right now.... I do know Chris and I got to go out on Saturday night and that was wonderful. We ate at Applebee's cuz we had a coupon and then we went to a bunch of different stores and it was just fun. I wish we could do that more often!
Well, I better get back to the girls... Maya is busy pulling all the books off the toy shelf and then she proceeds to either bend a book, tear it, or try to eat it! Oh the joys of a child this age! She's still crawling like crazy, too... and getting into everything... so better go!
No comments:
Post a Comment