So it's 10:00 on Friday night and I'm feeling ready for bed... I just made some homemade brownies and they smell SO good and I can't wait to eat one before going to sleep.. :) Anyway, it was a busy few days at work which is why I didn't write. I'm very glad it's the weekend.
Though I thought the time change screwed us up, it turns out it was a blessing because for some reason Maya is almost sleeping through the night - well, she still wakes up every so often - but it's just tossing & turning and usually putting her pacifier back in her mouth puts her back to sleep. She hasn't needed a bottle of milk at all the last 2 nights... and I also got to sleep in till almost 7:00 everyday... so now we'll just see if it lasts...
Anyway, not much going on this weekend... We have a few stores we want to go to - looking for shoes & other things... and there is an after-hours friends & family 10% off sale at Sears (where Chris' Dad works) on Sunday night so we're going to that - but nothing else is really happening.
Well, the girls are not doing well sleeping right now, so I have to cut this short - UGH!
Hope your weekend goes well...
No comments:
Post a Comment